Where to eat
Looking to grab a bite? You'll find a variety of dining options on-campus and off-campus.
For hours and additional information about the following retail dining outlets, please visit MIT Dining.
Main Group (connected to MIT's main address, 77 Massachusetts Avenue)
- Café 4 (Building 4, 1st Floor): Daily soups and packaged salads and sandwiches, as well as snack foods and beverages
- Bosworth's Café (Lobby 7): Serves Peet's coffee and specialty drinks, as well as pastries and grab-and-go foods
- Steam Café (Building 7, 4th Floor): Includes a salad bar, sandwich bar, and daily hot meal options
- Anna's Taqueria: burritos, tacos, quesadillas, chips, guacamole, and salsa
- Cambridge Grill: pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches, and other casual entrees
- Dunkin' Donuts
- La Verde's Market: Campus convenience market with a salad bar, sandwich bar, and a wide variety of prepared food options.
- Lobdell Food Court: Options include Cafe Spice, Shawarma Shack, Shinkansen, and Subway
Other campus dining options
Explore options near campus:
Please note: to see all options available, zoom in on the map