OneWorld @ MIT Festival: Saturday, April 29, 2017
Save the date of April 29 for the OneWorld @ MIT Festival, a multicultural celebration of food, music, costume, and dance!
The OneWorld @ MIT Festival follows SpringFEST week and Friday night’s concert (planned by the Undergraduate Association Events Committee) and the festival begins with an early evening stage show, presented and performed by MIT’s diverse student body. **Please note: as of March 18, the deadline for students to submit preliminary information on how you would like to participate has passed. However, please contact us if you would like to be involved, for festival programming is still in development and may include other opportunities for participation.**
Then, let’s dance! The festival continues at 9 pm with tent dance parties to take us across campus and around the world in a joyful celebration of culture. See the festival website for schedule and locations
There’s no registration required for the OneWorld @ MIT Festival — it’s free and open to all members of our community. It’s food — it’s music — and it’s FUN.
OneWorld @ MIT Planning Group members
- Raul Radovitzky, Chair; Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Gayle M. Gallagher, Executive Director, Institute Events and Protocol
- Sravya Bhamidipati, Junior, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- La-Tarri Canty, Director of Multicultural Programs, Student Activities
- Alberto Hernandez, Senior, Physics
- Ted Johnson, Institute Events
- Alyssa Joseph, Program Manager, Multicultural Programs, Student Activities
- Bruke Kifle, Sophomore, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Victoria Petrova, Senior, Materials Science and Engineering
- Veronica Santana, Program Coordinator, Student Activities
- James Stevens, Junior, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Pragya Tooteja, Senior, Chemical Engineering
- Rebecca Tyler, Institute Events
- Haozhe Wang, G, Mechanical Engineering
- Rachael Weiner, Institute Events
- Laura Yenchesky, Sophomore, Mechanical Engineering
We will see you at the festival!
MIT knows how to party!