Where to eat
Looking to grab a bite? You’ll find a variety of dining options on-campus and off-campus.
For hours and additional information about the following retail dining outlets, please visit MIT Dining.
Main Group (connected to MIT's main address, 77 Massachusetts Avenue)
- Café 4 (Building 4, 1st Floor): Daily soups and packaged salads and sandwiches, as well as snack foods and beverages
- Bosworth's Café (Lobby 7): Serves Peet's coffee and specialty drinks, as well as pastries and grab-and-go foods
- Steam Café (Building 7, 4th Floor): Includes a salad bar, sandwich bar, and daily hot meal options
- Anna’s Taqueria: burritos, tacos, quesadillas, chips, guacamole, and salsa
- Cambridge Grill: pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches, and other casual entrees
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- La Verde’s Market: Campus convenience market with a salad bar, sandwich bar, and a wide variety of prepared food options.
- Lobdell Food Court: Options include Cafe Spice, Shawarma Shack, Shinkansen, and Subway
Other campus dining options
- Koch Café (Koch Institute): Includes a salad bar, sandwich bar, and daily hot entree options
- 100 Main Marketplace (Porter Center, MIT Sloan): Salad bar, deli sandwiches, soups, sushi, and more
- Forbes Family Café (Stata): Starbucks Coffee, pizza, baked pasta, toasted sandwiches, hot entrees, made-to-order specials; grab-n-go sandwiches and salads.
- MacGregor Convenience (W61-029)
Explore options near campus:
Please note: to see all options available, zoom in on the map
Book restaurants near MIT on OpenTable
Find dining options near MIT at Yelp
President and Mrs. Reif enjoyed lunch with students at Winterfest 2016, a community social
Photo: Casey Atkins
Take a break—and a seat—just outside of Anna’s Taqueria in the Student Center (W20)
Bosworth’s Café is located just inside 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Photos: Christopher Harting