Where to eat
Looking to grab a bite? You’ll find a variety of dining options on-campus and off-campus.
For hours and additional information about the following retail dining outlets, please visit MIT Dining.
Main Group (connected to MIT's main address, 77 Massachusetts Avenue)
- Café 4 (Building 4, 1st Floor): Daily soups and packaged salads and sandwiches, as well as snack foods and beverages
- Bosworth's Café (Lobby 7): Serves coffee and specialty drinks, as well as pastries and grab-and-go foods
- Steam Café (Building 7, 4th Floor): Includes a salad bar, sandwich bar, and daily hot meal options
- Anna’s Taqueria: burritos, tacos, quesadillas, chips, guacamole, and salsa
- Cambridge Grill: pizza, burgers, hot sandwiches, and other casual entrees
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- La Verde’s Market: Campus convenience market with a salad bar, sandwich bar, and a wide variety of prepared food options.
- Lobdell Food Court: Options include Cafe Spice, Shawarma Shack, and Shinkansen
Other campus dining options
- Koch Café (Koch Institute): Includes a salad bar, sandwich bar, and daily hot entree options
- 100 Main Marketplace (Porter Center, MIT Sloan): Salad bar, deli sandwiches, soups, sushi, and more
- Forbes Family Café (Stata): Starbucks Coffee, pizza, baked pasta, toasted sandwiches, hot entrees, made-to-order specials; grab-n-go sandwiches and salads.
- MacGregor Convenience (W61-029)
Explore options near campus:
Please note: to see all options available, zoom in on the map
Book restaurants near MIT on OpenTable
Find dining options near MIT at Yelp
DOCUMENTARY VIDEO: Imagination Off the Charts—Jacob Collier comes to MIT
VIDEO: From BSU to BAMIT—MIT’s Black Students’ Union turns 50 More at MIT News
MIT Alumni Association
VIDEO: MoCho—Mobility Choices and Societal Impacts